Thursday, December 7, 2017

Christmas Mini Session {Brevard County Photographer}

This year was by far the craziest year ever. It still does not feel like Christmas. Ever since Hurricane Irma, I feel like everything has been off...anyone else relate? Well I know one thing is for sure the weather has been off. It has been a nightmare to be honest. I have lived her my entire life and never had this much rain during the "fall months" It is absolutely crazy.

Ordinarily I wouldn't complain about the weather, but when  you are set up for outdoor sessions and you have multiple sessions in one day, you begin to stress. My calendar was already crazy full from having to reschedule all my other sessions, and now the mini sessions would be rescheduled too. Thankfully everyone was VERY understanding and flexible. I was able to move some indoors which worked great for their little ones, and others were able to reschedule on the same day to make my life a little less crazy.

In addition to weather, there was concerns of flooding at the one park and a tree timing crew at the other park. I can't make this stuff up!

Regardless, I loved seeing everyone and capturing this special time for them. The magic of Christmas and the most important thing of all...family. So glad seeing all their cute smiles could erase the stress of everything else. I have some of the cutest clients!









































****Christmas mini sessions, christmas photos, christmas pictures, christmas themed session, christmas studio photos, christmas family photos, family christmas photos, palm bay photographer, palm bay photo studio, brevard county photo studio, palm bay photographer, space coast photographer, melbourne fl photographer                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment