Friday, December 29, 2017

Meet Baby Koa {Palm Bay Newborn Photographer}

I had the pleasure of working with Koa a few weeks ago. He had so much hair I was in heaven. When working with little boys lets be real our options are slim. Put a hat on take the hat off. Right? Girls we can put a bonnet on or a hat or a headband. So with him having all that hair I felt like I really didn't need to cover it with a lot of hats.

When mom and I were planning their session, she requested lots of neutral colors (swoon). Which I love because they keep it simple and focus on the baby. (I still love a little color every once in a while). She also requested a Hawaiian styled shot for the prop shot. Since she is part Hawaiian she wanted to spotlight some of their heritage. She was able to get a florist in Hawaii to send a handmade lei set overnight for her session. I loved the way it turned out and it fit him perfectly.

This was such a great session and we captured so many sweet memories for Koa's parents. I am so happy their sweet little addition is here and doing well. He really is a precious little boy! Check out the highlights from the session below.




















****Palm bay newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, melbourne fl newborn photographer, brevard county newborn photographer, newborn photos, beachside newborn photographer, newborn poses, newborn images, newborn babies, newborn photographer, newborn photography, newborn studio, palm bay portrait studio, palm bay newborn studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment