Thursday, December 7, 2017

Meet Baby Timmy {Brevard County Newborn Photographer}

Just a few weeks after I photographed their beautiful maternity session, sweet Timmy came into this world. He is already so loved my his sweet family.

We had a great session. Dad was at a conference for work and with the Thanksgiving holiday, our best time to do these was the same weekend. Since mom had advocated for me as the photographer, she really just wanted photos of her sweet baby, but we managed to get big brother, mom and grandma in there too.

Timmy was the most alert baby I ever had. Seriously. He ever made eye contact. He didn't want to miss a thing. Usually when babies are wide awake like he is they want to be wrapped an snuggled otherwise their arms are flailing and they get upset. Not in his case, he let me do all my poses with him wide away. He would even look at the camera when it was time for me to take his photo.

To think a year ago I would've been stressed out over an awake baby and now I am able to create these amazing images for mom to cherish forever. It is always a joy to be able to provide that for my clients. And it is great to see growth over the years. I look forward to creating  more memories for this family and more.


















***Brevard county newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, palm bay newborn photographer, west melbourne newborn photographer, melbourne newborn photographer, palm bay newborn studio, newborn studio, palm bay portrait studio, newborn poses, newborn wraps, newborn images, newborn props, newborn shots

No comments:

Post a Comment