Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Meet the Caples Family {brevard county family photographer}

I met the Caples family earlier this year when Logan celebrated his one year milestone. We did a cake smash session in my garage *gasp*. This was before I had a studio space. So I made do with what I had. Then I ran a special and Melissa wanted to take advantage of it for Family photos. Who knew that everything would try to prevent this from happening.

It took us not once or twice to reschedule but 5 times! Crazy right. We couldn't make it up if we tried. There was everything from personal things, a hurricane, sickness, and rainy windy weather. BUT we finally made it happen and it was perfect. We had a beautiful evening with great weather and amazing photos. Such a beautiful family!


















**Family photographer, family photos, family photo session, family photographer brevard, brevard county family photographer, space coast family photographer, palm bay family photographer, melbourne family photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment