Sunday, July 8, 2018

Meet Jennifer H. {Brevard County Photographer}

If you follow my personal life at all then you know how much I love to work out. It is my outlet in life. Well over 8 years ago that wasn't the case. My husband and I never did anything active like that and we ate a ton of pasta and butter. LOL true story. Then we decided to join a gym together. I stuck to the workout classes and he wanted to pump the iron. While pumping iron he met Dan. He was one of the personal trainers at the gym we were attending. They hit it off and loved to have challenging conversations with one another. Through Dan I met his wife Jennifer.

Jennifer is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. She is so passionate about life but most importantly nutrition. She loves cooking new recipes and tweaking them to make them healthier or tastier. She loves learning and is currently underway to obtain her degree as a Registered Dietician.

When asked why she choose this field here's what she had to say:

I began college many years ago wanting to become a medical doctor, but when I realized that it wasn’t what I wanted after all, I became lost for years not knowing what I wanted to do with my life.
When my mom got sick in 2008, I became passionate about learning everything that I could about her illness, and through that painful journey I discovered many lifestyle connections, including nutrition. I later learned about the incredible role that dietitians play in helping patients like my mother, something that was not made available to her. It was then that I found my calling again.
Although I could not save my beautiful mother, I will dedicate the rest of my life to helping empower others to learn about and do what they can to try to prevent illness through lifestyle and nutrition, to treat it through lifestyle and nutrition; and whenever possible, to reverse their illness so that they can live long and healthy lives with their loved ones.
I would give anything in the world to have my mother back, but I know that all I can do now is to live honoring her through living a life that she would be proud of, and by taking my pain and turning it into purpose. Every patient I see will receive the care that I would have wanted for my mother, and her love and voice will guide my way. 

As you can see her heart is so full and wants everyone to know the benefits of nutrition. She really is the sweetest person to have on your side with this too. She never judges your choices and gracefully corrects and points you in a better direction. I know when she is ready to help patients, they will get the best care possible with Jennifer. I am excited to see how she changes the world through this. It has been so fun watching her story unfold over the years. 
She wanted to get some head shots to use for her networking as she begins to work alongside other dieticians n the field. I think this was a great idea and I LOVED working with her.
















Newborn session, newborn photography, newborn baby, newborn photographer, Brevard newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, Melbourne fl newborn photographer, palm bay newborn photographer, palm bay newborn studio, Sebastian newborn photographer, vero beach newborn photographer, Brevard newborn photography studio, Melbourne newborn studio, Viera newborn photographer, merit island newborn photographer, rockledge newborn photographer, newborn poses, newborn workflow, newborn wrapping, newborn babies, baby photos, baby photographer, baby whisperer, baby snuggler, prop shots, family shots,
Maternity photos, maternity images, maternity poses, maternity gowns, maternity photography, maternity photographer, beach maternity session, palm bay maternity photographer, space coast maternity photographer, Brevard county maternity photographer, mom to be, pregnancy photos

Children photos, children photography, children milestone, 3years old, one year old, cake smash photos, birthday photos, celebrate, palm bay child photographer, Melbourne children photographer, space coast children photographer, palm bay photo studio, Brevard children photographer, Sebastian children photographer, vero beach children photographer, kids pictures, kid photos

Family photographer, family photos, beach family photos, family beach photos, Melbourne family photographer, Brevard county family photographer, space coast family photographer, palm bay family photographer, Viera family photographer, family pictures, family session,

Newborn workshop, newborn mentoring, newborn posing workshop, newborn workflow workshop, mentoring newborn session, teaching newborn poses

Headshots, professional head shots, business headshots, business head shots, corporate head shots, studio head shots, business head shots, 

No comments:

Post a Comment