Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Mason Turns 1!!! {Brevard County Children Photographer}

I love connecting with my clients and being a part of their story. I met Chelsea and Justin in the early stages of their family story. I didn't get to experience their wedding, but I did get to experience their maternity session and newborn session. It has been such a joy to capture these important memories and now Mason is 1! Where did the time go?? It really does fly by.

Mom wanted to do a peter pan themed session. I had a lot of fun setting this session up. I was able to incorporate Lost Boys Hideout and Pirates Cove into the scene for his sessions. I really am so happy with the way it turned out. I stained a wooden trunk for Joann's then filled it with fake coins and captain hook's hook. Thanks to my friend Alisha for helping me get the gold coins. They were harder to find than one would think. The teepee I had on hand and made it work. Then I finally broke out my Cricut and used it to make the banner since I couldn't find anything I liked. The cute hate came from Etsy and mom had the adorable shirt made. He was a little hesitant at first. He liked the cake in small bites and LOVED those coins. He wasn't too sure about the water for his splash at the end but ended up liking it.

Cake Smash sessions have been on my list of things to do more of. One of the hold ups before was a studio space. Since opening my space it has been so much fun creating these memories. The babies love them and mom actually feels she gets to enjoy the moment versus at the birthday party when they are the host trying to get everything taking care of. So if you are thinking of doing a cake smash, let's chat. For now, check out the highlights of this fun session.























Newborn session, newborn photography, newborn baby, newborn photographer, Brevard newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, Melbourne fl newborn photographer, palm bay newborn photographer, palm bay newborn studio, Sebastian newborn photographer, vero beach newborn photographer, Brevard newborn photography studio, Melbourne newborn studio, Viera newborn photographer, merit island newborn photographer, rockledge newborn photographer, newborn poses, newborn workflow, newborn wrapping, newborn babies, baby photos, baby photographer, baby whisperer, baby snuggler, prop shots, family shots,
Maternity photos, maternity images, maternity poses, maternity gowns, maternity photography, maternity photographer, beach maternity session, palm bay maternity photographer, space coast maternity photographer, Brevard county maternity photographer, mom to be, pregnancy photos

Children photos, children photography, children milestone, 3years old, one year old, cake smash photos, birthday photos, celebrate, palm bay child photographer, Melbourne children photographer, space coast children photographer, palm bay photo studio, Brevard children photographer, Sebastian children photographer, vero beach children photographer, kids pictures, kid photos

Family photographer, family photos, beach family photos, family beach photos, Melbourne family photographer, Brevard county family photographer, space coast family photographer, palm bay family photographer, Viera family photographer, family pictures, family session,

No comments:

Post a Comment