Sunday, April 21, 2019

National Infertility Week...Special Project {Brevard County Photographer}

If you've followed me for a few years you know that I am very passionate about infertility and the struggle women face to get pregnant AND the struggle women face to stay pregnant and raise their babies. Having struggled myself with infertility for years, I know the emotions, the pain, the unanswered questions and more that surround these women.

I know that despite the fear and the shame you tell yourself, that there are other women going through the same journey you are. That you are not alone and that there is hope and support for you.

This special project came to me in the midst of my own struggle. As I sit in the middle of my second season of infertility with so many questions and heartache, I wanted to be a light to others in the same boat. I wanted to reach out to these women and just remind them that this does not define them. As this idea played in my head for weeks, I decided if I was going to talk about infertility, I was going to talk about loss, and the other struggles that come with this journey of motherhood.

So I went to facebook and put out a very sensitive post asking for women to help me. Asking women to be a part of an even that would tell others their story. I wanted the world to see the faces behind these statistics. We hear all the time that 1 in 8 couples struggle with infertility. But sometimes we don't even know what that means until we ourselves become the statistic. And for some that may never happen. For others, they might know someone and sadly for many they are that statistic. Yet many people don't even know. They hide their feelings, the smile through the endless questions about expanding their family, and they keep their struggle to themselves.

We need to change this. While there are so many advances in the medical world to help women conceive, we are still not there are a society to openly talk about it without making people uncomfortable. We don't just tell the ones who are struggling we are there for them any way we can be.

So as I share this week with you, please take heart that these women have opened their hearts and shared their story. We will be highlighting those who struggle with infertility, loss and more.

I cannot thank the brave women who showed up and made this possible. We had such an amazing support from those walking the same path as us and those who never experienced any of it but wanted to see this vision come to life and support the women who were brave enough to open up. SO THANK YOU!

If you are struggling and you want to talk, please reach out to me. I am very open about my own struggle with infertility and want to be there for you in this journey.








Infertility, infertility awareness, infertility and infant loss, pregnancy struggles, IVF, pregnancy loss, 1 in 8, Newborn session, newborn photography, newborn baby, newborn photographer, Brevard newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, Melbourne fl newborn photographer, palm bay newborn photographer, palm bay newborn studio, Sebastian newborn photographer, vero beach newborn photographer, Brevard newborn photography studio, Melbourne newborn studio, Viera newborn photographer, merit island newborn photographer, rockledge newborn photographer, newborn poses, newborn workflow, newborn wrapping, newborn babies, baby photos, baby photographer, baby whisperer, baby snuggler, prop shots, family shots,

Maternity photos, maternity images, maternity poses, maternity gowns, maternity photography, maternity photographer, beach maternity session, palm bay maternity photographer, space coast maternity photographer, Brevard county maternity photographer, mom to be, pregnancy photos, beach maternity photos, beach maternity sessions, beach pregnancy photos, outdoor maternity session, outdoor maternity images, outdoor maternity photos

Children photos, children photography, children milestone, 3years old, one year old, cake smash photos, birthday photos, celebrate, palm bay child photographer, Melbourne children photographer, space coast children photographer, palm bay photo studio, Brevard children photographer, Sebastian children photographer, vero beach children photographer, kids pictures, kid photos

Family photographer, family photos, beach family photos, family beach photos, Melbourne family photographer, Brevard county family photographer, space coast family photographer, palm bay family photographer, Viera family photographer, family pictures, family session,


No comments:

Post a Comment