Thursday, March 28, 2019

A Sweet Christmas! {Brevard Count Photographer}

I know the thought of Christmas makes me itch a little too. I feel like I finally recovered from the holidays. It is amazing how a kid makes it sooo much different. The good is the sweet memories through his eyes and the excitement he brings. The not so good is all the presents! Figuring out what to do with all these toys. AHHAHA

But that is behind us and we are embracing spring and the upcoming summer right?
Well kind of. I wanted to go back to this sweet session we did last year around the holidays for several reasons. First off it was so much fun. My sweet neighbor has the most beautiful kitchen and agreed to do a test shoot for 2019 baking Christmas photos. (I seriously cannot wait). I had to stage everything like they do on the TVs and make it look as if we baked an entire set of cookies. That would've taken longer than the actual shoot. So they decorated cookies I had baked the day before. Let me start off, I am NOT a baker. I dabble cluelessly with it. So the cookies I made were not the best. In fact the best part was when I promted everyone to take a bite of said cookies and it literally sounded like dad broke a tooth on the cookie. Needless to say we all die laughing.

I loved the way these images did turn out and I am looking forward to creating these fun memories again for 2019 and opening it up to my clients.













Newborn session, newborn photography, newborn baby, newborn photographer, Brevard newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, Melbourne fl newborn photographer, palm bay newborn photographer, palm bay newborn studio, Sebastian newborn photographer, vero beach newborn photographer, Brevard newborn photography studio, Melbourne newborn studio, Viera newborn photographer, merit island newborn photographer, rockledge newborn photographer, newborn poses, newborn workflow, newborn wrapping, newborn babies, baby photos, baby photographer, baby whisperer, baby snuggler, prop shots, family shots,

Maternity photos, maternity images, maternity poses, maternity gowns, maternity photography, maternity photographer, beach maternity session, palm bay maternity photographer, space coast maternity photographer, Brevard county maternity photographer, mom to be, pregnancy photos, beach maternity photos, beach maternity sessions, beach pregnancy photos, outdoor maternity session, outdoor maternity images, outdoor maternity photos



Children photos, children photography, children milestone, 3years old, one year old, cake smash photos, birthday photos, celebrate, palm bay child photographer, Melbourne children photographer, space coast children photographer, palm bay photo studio, Brevard children photographer, Sebastian children photographer, vero beach children photographer, kids pictures, kid photos



Family photographer, family photos, beach family photos, family beach photos, Melbourne family photographer, Brevard county family photographer, space coast family photographer, palm bay family photographer, Viera family photographer, family pictures, family session,



Newborn workshop, newborn mentoring, newborn posing workshop, newborn workflow workshop, mentoring newborn session, teaching newborn poses

No comments:

Post a Comment