Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Evelyn hits her 3 month Milestone {Brevard County Children Photographer}

One of the options I have for my clients is the Baby Plan. This is an awesome special that allows clients to pre-buy sessions to document the first year. They are discounted to save you money plus there is no expiration date on them. So you can use them at the suggested milestones...3,6,9,12 month or you can space them out how you wish. The best part is that it allows for me to create beautiful images at each milestone so you can cherish these moments for years to come.

Evelyn is part of my Baby Plan. This makes me excited to know I get to see her often. She rocked her newborn session 3 months ago and here we are capturing her 3 month mark. She has lots of great eye contact, a few shy smiles and a bursting personality that will continue to grow with her.

Dad has a sports love, so we did a sports theme for one set up so he could decorate his man cave with his sweet daughter. Such a fun idea. Then we got to highlight the fall season and of course flowers and pretty dresses are a must with girls! :)

Evelyn was the second session in my studio and it was the perfect session to continue to break in the space. I even love my new dark floor backdrops.











*** Brevard county photographer, space coast photographer, melbourne photographer, palm bay photographer, viera photographer, children photographer, family photographer, studio photographer, milestone session, baby plan

No comments:

Post a Comment