Tuesday, November 21, 2017

An elegant maternity session {Brevard County Maternity Photographer}

Do you ever have those moments when everything sort of falls into place perfectly and you are not really sure how? I like to think God had his hand in this one.

Bucci reached out to me for maternity pictures. She saw my info at her OBGYN's office and reached out to me. She was pretty far along in her pregnancy and my calendar was already super booked. But I have a soft spot for maternity and newborn pictures and always try to make room. So we conversed and emailed and left it at that. Then there was some communication issues on both ends and the day of the session we cleared them up. That meant I had to find a sitter asap for Calvin. Well Justin managed to get off early (he remembered me telling him about the session and figured it was a go). Well glad he did, because it was a go.

So we meet at the beach and the session was beautiful. She was stunning and looked amazing in the maternity gown. Her mom was in town from England and came along. Her husband met up after work and we had enough time to get amazing images. Their son Toby was so cute and his smile is infectious. The whole session worked out perfectly.

Fast forward two days after the session. I am sitting at my Ladies bible study (BSF) and I see this woman who strongly resembles her mom. I thought to myself, there is no way she could be here, she lives in England. The study went by and we all re-grouped and there she was again. This time Bucci was with her! It really was her. Since her mom was staying in town for a while, she figured she would join the BSF too. It was so neat to see them both there. Just a nice way of God showing he was in control of the whole session and made everything worked out. I cannot wait to meet their sweet baby soon.

Check out the images below. Such an elegant twist on maternity images. I love the way it all turned out.





















***Melbourne beach maternity session, paradise beach maternity session, brevard county maternity session, space coast photographer, newborn photographer, palm bay photographer, melbourne fl photographer, maternity photographer, maternity poses, maternity dress, maternity gown, pregnancy photos, pregnancy pictures, pregnancy images, pregnancy poses

No comments:

Post a Comment