Friday, January 23, 2015

Hello Miss Stella!

Stella Rose came into the world at just the right moment. You see the day she came was once a sad day for this wonderful family. It was the day that her family got the devastating news about her amazing Uncle J. Although he is no longer with us on earth to see her, he is watching over her. And while Dr's tried to schedule an induction on another date, God had better plans. He turned morning into rejoicing and reminded us all that he is still in control and works everything out in the right timing. Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. In fact, the thing I love most about photography is the stories I get to hear, I get to capture and I get to become a part of. It is more than a photograph, it really is about creating a memory that will last a lifetime. It's capturing life's moments!
Bear is made from her late uncle's shirt.
I've actually known this family for years...ok maybe my whole life. We were life family growing up. It was such an honor to be able to capture this time for this family and to give them memories to cherish forever.
During our session Stella was wide awake litterally the entire time! We tried to feed her, multiple times, rock her, sway her, cuddle with her, but all she wanted to do was be awake and part of the action. Thanks to some tricks of the trade, we were able to get her to be sleepy for a few of our shots. We had to work fast.
Stella is already a blessing to her sweet family. I am so thrilled to watch their little family grow. Congratulations John and Amanda.




No comments:

Post a Comment