Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Hibiscus Women's Center Display {Brevard County Photographer}

 Recently this year I was able to connect with Hibiscus Women's Center in Melbourne to collaborate on a few things. One of those is providing them with artwork for their walls to display in client waiting areas and rooms. This not only makes the space so much better than plain walls but allows me to display and advertise my work to their patients. I was able to create a BIG and beautiful display in the main lobby waiting area....I love the way it turned out.


In addition, I will be working alongside them with their new office that is opening in Viera in August. This new office is so nice the way they have designed it, easy access for patients in the north and the same great care you would normally receive.

PLUS...all patients of Hibiscus Women's care will receive 20% discount on any session they book with us. Our way of saying thanks!


Take a  moment and check out our new display. If you are in the office let me know what you think of it too!






No comments:

Post a Comment