Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Brevard's Newest Pregnancy Center

 I love when you meet people with passion. You can just see how their faces light up when they talk about it. For many their passion is their children. I see it all the time as a photographer. I also get to capture that passion. 

For me, my child is my passion too, but I am also passionate about lots of other things. I am passionate about my photography, God, biking and healthy active lifestyle and babies. I love babies, I love how they transform you as a woman and a man. I love that they give us hope to the human race and I love that they can spark so much joy.

Well back in 2020 when COVID hit many places shut down. Some reopened and some did not. One of those places that did not return was the pregnancy center. This was a huge asset to our community for over 30 years! Women have walked through those doors and received help they needed for their unborn child, their new child and themselves. 

One of their volunteers/workers was Joanne Kennedy. After having worked there and seeing they did not return to business she felt God impressing it on her heart to move forward with a center. She took the leap of faith and opened the doors this month! I was overwhelmed with joy that I immediately reached out wanting to help in any way I could. 

I met with Joanne and we both shared our stories....two very different stories with the same goal....BABIES and giving God all the glory. She has transformed this space into a welcoming and safe environment for women to come and get support when they have no where else to turn. They are a non profit agency and offer services ranging from Ultrasounds, pregnancy testing, counseling and more. 

I am so excited to have met her, see their new space and partner together with them in any way I can to help moms to be and new moms document their newest miracles. 

If you would like to support them, volunteer or need their services you can find more information on their webpage.





No comments:

Post a Comment