Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Prints...Join the Movement

As your photographer it is my job to provide you with quality images. Images that are highest quality. Images that speak volumes. Images that capture life as it happens. Images that preserve precious  memories for years to come. Images that stand out and deserve to be displayed. 

Over the past 5 years photography has taken a turn for our clients. We have shafted you from getting what you deserve. As photographers we have short changed your experience and took away the personalization that once was expected with every session. We stopped showing you the images in print format, stopped asking for your input and just handed you a digital storage device and wished you on your way. And quite frankly it's not working out for either of us. I miss the joy of seeing my work printed and you miss getting prints. In fact, recent feedback from my clients have all stated that they love having digital images to show on social media and to feel they have a "hard copy" that will always be safe BUT when it came time to printing the images they ***gasp*** never got around to it. This breaks my heart. You invested your time and your money into something to sit on a CD or thumb drive.

So this year I am taking a stance to change that. I heard your requests and I want to help you even more. I not only want to take amazing pictures of you and your family. I want to help you discover what sizes to print, how to display them and which ones to save for social media. Your experience with Trisha Harris Photography is going to get better! I am going to offer you even more. I have partnered with several labs to provide you with high quality images that will have the best quality paper and protection. In addition, offer you other products that will be displayed in your home as treasures instead of dust collectors.

Here are some samples of a few custom print orders I had the opportunity to do this past month:



In addition when you order images on a custom USB drive....it's just that...custom to you. With a box to store the drive and photos or other keepsake items. 




Again, I want to change the way you and I view our photographs. I want them to become tangible keepsakes for you to treasure and enjoy for years to come. 

Interested in the new products I have and joining the movement to print your photos, please contact me to set up a consultation. I look forward to chatting with you. 

Cheers!
Trisha







No comments:

Post a Comment