Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Goodbye 2018 Hello 2019

I honestly stand in awe at the year I had for 2018. Back in 2017 I took a leap of faith in November and opened a studio space. I made a vow to myself to take my business serious and this was one of the factors in doing that. It was scary. It was a huge risk for me.

I had the amazing support of my family AND my clients. 2018 I become an official studio photographer and while I was doing that big company studios were closing their doors....picture me and target to name a few. I didn't let that scare me. I put my head up and pushed through.

I found out clients LOVED having a studio space to go to. Some sessions just do better in doors. They loved all the props and accessories I had for sessions. Moms to be enjoyed trying on their gowns before the session to know exactly which one was their favorite. New moms didn't have to worry about having me over for their newborn sessions and worry if the house was clean or not. It ended up doing way better than I expected. (Praise God)

I also switched my focus from shooting everything that came my way to focusing on the things that I loved most. Newborns, maternity, families and children. I was able to spend more time perfecting these sessions instead of being stretched too far doing sessions I didn't have the same passion for.

The last year has been busy in the best way possible. Thank you to each and every one of you that has supported my business. That has allowed me to capture their special moments. That shared my name with friends and family. That likes my page and comments on my past. Thank you so much. It means the world to me.

Going into 2019 I am excited to see more clients, meet new faces and create beautiful memories for you. Please continue to share my name, follow me on social media and reach out to me for your session needs!

Happy New Year to you and thank you!

From the bottom of my heart!

XOXOX
Trisha



Newborn session, newborn photography, newborn baby, newborn photographer, Brevard newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, Melbourne fl newborn photographer, palm bay newborn photographer, palm bay newborn studio, Sebastian newborn photographer, vero beach newborn photographer, Brevard newborn photography studio, Melbourne newborn studio, Viera newborn photographer, merit island newborn photographer, rockledge newborn photographer, newborn poses, newborn workflow, newborn wrapping, newborn babies, baby photos, baby photographer, baby whisperer, baby snuggler, prop shots, family shots,
Maternity photos, maternity images, maternity poses, maternity gowns, maternity photography, maternity photographer, beach maternity session, palm bay maternity photographer, space coast maternity photographer, Brevard county maternity photographer, mom to be, pregnancy photos, beach maternity photos, beach maternity sessions, beach pregnancy photos, outdoor maternity session, outdoor maternity images, outdoor maternity photos

Children photos, children photography, children milestone, 3years old, one year old, cake smash photos, birthday photos, celebrate, palm bay child photographer, Melbourne children photographer, space coast children photographer, palm bay photo studio, Brevard children photographer, Sebastian children photographer, vero beach children photographer, kids pictures, kid photos

Family photographer, family photos, beach family photos, family beach photos, Melbourne family photographer, Brevard county family photographer, space coast family photographer, palm bay family photographer, Viera family photographer, family pictures, family session,

Newborn workshop, newborn mentoring, newborn posing workshop, newborn workflow workshop, mentoring newborn session, teaching newborn poses
 

No comments:

Post a Comment