Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Meet Baby Elise {Brevard County Newborn Photographer}

If there is one thing that means the world to me it is referrals. I love when my friends, family and past clients send me their friends and family members. It means so much that you would refer me out to those who matter most to you. It truly is what makes my business go. After all without all of you I would have no one to photograph...well maybe Calvin and let's face it, he wants nothing to do with pictures.

So when Lynnette reached out to me she shared how two different friends made an impact on her choosing me as her photographer. One friend suggested me and directed her to my work, whereas another friend who had used me for a newborn session spoke nothing but praise that she knew we would be a great fit.

I was so excited to work with Lynnette. During the meeting and planning  phase of their experience, she shared with me that she never did "professional" newborn photos with her other two kids and being her third and possibly last she wanted to do them this time around.

Lynnette grew up in the midwest small town and Jacob came from busy LA. They both landed in Melbourne Fl for college at FIT. They settled in the area after school as well. Only seems fitting since she studied Marine Biology and he studied engineering and the space center is right here. With her love for marine life Lynnete knew she wanted a mermaid set up for her sweet girl. I was excited to add this prop to my collection. All the other mermaid babies have been props the mom already had. (so if you want your baby as a mermaid we can do it). I also enjoyed getting to use non traditional girl colors. Pinks are classic for girls but sometimes we just need to break the cycle and add some color. So we did a lot of warmer water colors. I love the way they turned out.

Elise did so well during her session. She was over 9lbs of squishy goodness. I loved all of her rolls. She posed with ease and rocked her session. Check out the highlights from her session below.



































Newborn session, newborn photography, newborn baby, newborn photographer, Brevard newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, Melbourne fl newborn photographer, palm bay newborn photographer, palm bay newborn studio, Sebastian newborn photographer, vero beach newborn photographer, Brevard newborn photography studio, Melbourne newborn studio, Viera newborn photographer, merit island newborn photographer, rockledge newborn photographer, newborn poses, newborn workflow, newborn wrapping, newborn babies, baby photos, baby photographer, baby whisperer, baby snuggler, prop shots, family shots,
Maternity photos, maternity images, maternity poses, maternity gowns, maternity photography, maternity photographer, beach maternity session, palm bay maternity photographer, space coast maternity photographer, Brevard county maternity photographer, mom to be, pregnancy photos

Children photos, children photography, children milestone, 3years old, one year old, cake smash photos, birthday photos, celebrate, palm bay child photographer, Melbourne children photographer, space coast children photographer, palm bay photo studio, Brevard children photographer, Sebastian children photographer, vero beach children photographer, kids pictures, kid photos

No comments:

Post a Comment