Saturday, May 12, 2018

Meet Baby Layla {Brevard County Newborn Photographer}

A couple months ago I had the pleasure of capturing Hayley's maternity session. She was glowing and stunning as she carried her sweet baby. Well Layla was due in the month of April, April 14th to be exact. Secretively I hoped that one of the babies due in April would be born on my birthday. As you know I love celebrating my birthday and what would make it even better is a baby sharing that day with me.

Hayley and I were reaching out to one another the week leading up to her delivery. I like to check in with my clients about a week out from their due date to see how things are progressing. She told me that her doctor wanted to induce her on Friday. Unfortunately, the hospital was busy and overbooked. So needless to say, Friday was not going to be here due date. So when she reached out to me on Sunday to let me know her baby Layla had arrived on Sunday April 15th I was beyond thrilled. A birthday baby just for me!!! (once I learned mom was NOT in labor since Friday, I was also relieved).

Layla was an absolute dream to work with. She did so good during her session and she really is a sweet blessing to her parents. Here are some of the highlights from her session.



















Newborn session, newborn photography, newborn baby, newborn photographer, Brevard newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, Melbourne fl newborn photographer, palm bay newborn photographer, palm bay newborn studio, Sebastian newborn photographer, vero beach newborn photographer, Brevard newborn photography studio, Melbourne newborn studio, Viera newborn photographer, merit island newborn photographer, rockledge newborn photographer, newborn poses, newborn workflow, newborn wrapping, newborn babies, baby photos, baby photographer, baby whisperer, baby snuggler, prop shots, family shots,
Maternity photos, maternity images, maternity poses, maternity gowns, maternity photography, maternity photographer, beach maternity session, palm bay maternity photographer, space coast maternity photographer, Brevard county maternity photographer, mom to be, pregnancy photos

Children photos, children photography, children milestone, 3years old, one year old, cake smash photos, birthday photos, celebrate, palm bay child photographer, Melbourne children photographer, space coast children photographer, palm bay photo studio, Brevard children photographer, Sebastian children photographer, vero beach children photographer, kids pictures, kid photos

No comments:

Post a Comment